C POP GUITAR LESSONS
FOR ADULTS BEGINNERS
Get 1 FREE LESSON When You Sign Up
Creativity isn’t just for the artist. It’s in our blood – Everyone can Learn Music
What Will You Learn?
Your Favorite Songs
Have a song you’ve been wanting to play?
We’ll help you get there.
Learn different chord progressions, chord substitutions,
how are they formed and how to create your own chords.
Set your foundation right, understand and interpret written music and translate that into your playing.
Strumming & Plucking
Learn all different strumming and plucking patterns that you’ll ever need and best of all, we will teach you how to create your own.
Learn how to improvise your own solos and develop your own guitar solos just like the pros.
Any Type Of Guitar
Acoustic, Electric, Bass or Ukulele.
Play By Listening
End of the day, our main goal is to help you learn how to play any songs naturally, just by listening. You’ll be able to figure out the chords, musical notes of melody lines, and improvise your own style of playing over your favorite songs without any musical scores.
You’ll be a guitarist!
Alternate Tone specializes in providing pop piano and guitar lessons. Our journey started in Singapore since 2009, and we exist to make music learning possible for all.
We are a music learning community that everyday, grooms people to become musicians. We’re proud to be a tribe built by musicians, for musicians; sharing what we know, passing along ideas and techniques, and encouraging each other to pursue the extraordinary and the unknown.
We believe the way we teach music should be as creative as the way we play music, crushing the mold of classroom-style learning and being the supplement of creative energy and source of inspiration for our students.
There is always a better way to learn music!
We’re located at: 35B Seah St, Singapore, 188391
They are our awesome teachers:
PricingThis special offer comes with 1 FREE lesson (offer available only today)
- you will learn techniques such as: changing chords, strumming, using a pick, reading tabs, using capo, plam muting and moreyou will learn a bunch of theory such as: how to read chord diagrams, simple rythmic notations, chord progressions and instrument maintenance
- you will also learn to play any songs that you like
- our lessons are on a 1-to-1 private coaching basis, each lesson is 45 minutes long, which is more than enough to have fun and to see results
- you will learn everything that makes a great guitarist through a fun and exciting journey
- you don’t have to come with a guitar, we’ll lend you one
- Improvement guaranteed or we’ll give you your money back no questions asked
- Min 8 Lesson Commitment for the special rate. Sign up for any package and get 1 Free lesson
Over 400+ students learn with us, here is what some of them are saying:
A Year From Now You Will Wish You’ve Started Today